Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We Got Our Air Multiplied!


It's here! It's here! The Dyson Air Multiplier is here and officially the bomb.

Don't worry, these puppies went on MAJOR sale over the weekend and I had a Best Buy gift card to burn. Plus, our clunky old metal fan final kicked the bucket. (Good thing too because the motor on it was getting super duper hot anytime it ran for more than 15 minutes.)

So ba da bing- ba da boom! The Dyson currently multiplies the air in my living room and I love it!!
(Excuse the mass of cords.)

personal photos...obviously very professional

If one of these guys can ever possibly enter your life, take advantage. It really does move the air a huge amount and cools extremely well. Plus, there are no blades collecting dust in my pet dander-ized house.

If my power bill drastically decreases, everyone's getting one for Christmas (when they're on sale...again).

Stay cool this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!