Thursday, April 17, 2014

Loeffler Randall Friends & Family Sale


If the Shopbop Friends & Family sale didn't have exactly what you were looking for, then you're in luck. Another one of my favorite sites Loeffler Randall is offering 20% off through Monday! Now is the time to get splurge on those classic black boots or grab a pair of espadrilles to take you through the summer. Either way, these are the type of shoes that you'll reach for year after year and even between seasons! (Seriously, I'm wearing Loeffler ankle booties right now and would wear my cheetah pumps daily if I could!) Loeffler also makes some killer handbags! The clutches are my personal favorite...I've had my eye on the raffia one for a looong time. Shop some of my favorites below and use the code FRIENDLY at check out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!