Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bad To The Bone

Y'all, I've been a bad blogger and I know it. I'm sorry. If you even bother to read this post, thank you! There are few things more annoying that a flippant friend/blog writer. I have no excuses- Life has just been crazy lately but also very fun and exhausting.

http://www.styledumonde.com/ 

But let's jump right into some fashion frivolity. Who What Wear recently posted this image of Sarah Rutson, Fashion Director at Lane Crawford. I'm obsessed with her look here, especially her woven outerwear/leather vest combo. I started investigating this image and the pieces therein. Would you believe me if I told you that coat is from J.Crew?! After I sent them several obnoxious emails, the fine folks at J.Crew let me know that the coat will debut for fall/winter 2014 sometime around the holidays. Yahoo! Something to look forward to this fall! 

Until the cold weather does roll back around (today's cold snap doesn't count), I've been going nuts for spring! Make sure you check out Shopbop's Friends & Family sale this week. You'll get 25% off through Thursday with the code INTHEFAMILY14. The discount applies to sale items too so stock up now! Then let me know what you get. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!