Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Winter's Weekend

Thought I'd share some snaps from the long weekend to get us through the rest of the week!

The Coop was open again on Friday and everything was 20% off! I'm still dreaming about this rug. How do we feel about over dyed vintage rugs? (And, more importantly, how do we clean them??)


Wouldn't it be just splendid in my guest bedroom...maybe with these (Photoshopped) pillows? Maybe not? 

Penny photobomb

After a tough barre class Saturday morning, a fresh manicure and kicking back with my favorite fashion mag were just what the doctor ordered...My beau and I continued the insanity with back-to-back-to-back episodes of "Breaking Bad." We're a little late to that party but enjoying it nonetheless.


A surprise visit from old friends, bright sunshine and a little salt air made for a great Sunday.




And these oldies but goodies sold! The winter cleanse continues. 

Follow me on Instagram @l_suggs for more pieces for sale from my closet!

Aren't you glad we don't have to hibernate like bears in the winter? Look at all the fun we'd be missing!

Did you have a good long weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for those pics. :) we had a blast catching up. Liking the guest bedroom patterns!! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, May! LOOOVED seeing you. Come back soon! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!