Monday, November 19, 2012

Purple Rain

It's been raining here. A lot. And during this continuous rain, I've had some time to realize that I have become addicted to the color purple. Not the book or the Oprah Winfrey production. The color purple for real. I think this image has a little something to do with it. 

via Apartment Therapy

Kelly Wearstler is the all-time queen of interesting color combos. (If you don't believe me, read this.) And with so many glorious shades of royalty's favorite color, it's nearly impossible to find one that won't work for you. I've rounded up a few favorites in shades from lavender to magenta to claret. And if you ever got a Clinique makeover as a tween, then you'll recognize a classic below.


Do you use much purple in your home or wardrobe? With the right shades, you too could be queen of the color scheme...or at least a duchess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!