Tuesday, November 6, 2012

All-American Style

On this Election Day, what could be more patriotic than a nod to classic American style? Maybe it's because I've suddenly decided I'm a horse person (see here) that I've started noticing but equestrian inspired pieces appear everywhere this fall. The whole horse "bit" truly embodies timeless Americana. Everyone from the Old West's cowboys to New England jockeys have inspired these looks. And they are equally as chic in your home as they are in your closet. 

1- C. Wonder Blazer
2- Collective Concepts Dress
3- Vintage Trojan Horse Bookends
4- C. Wonder Horse Studs
5- Hermes Scarf
6- Hermes Bracelet
7- Tory Burch Horse Head Necklace (on sale!)

BTW, Tory Burch is offering free shipping today only in honor of Election Day with the code ELECTION2012. Go vote! And then maybe exercise your right to shop. 

4 comments:

  1. So odd that you should address this today............I actually toyed with the idea of buying a blouse with the equestrian theme. Just couldn't do it; it was a "bit" out of my personality. As you know, I'm afraid of horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE that wool blazer! The perfect plaid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It's so darn cute, especially with those leather elbow patches.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!