Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Warm Up


http://bit.ly/1GPU1UO
 via J. Crew

 via Domino

 via The Zhush

 Derek Lam via Moda Operandi


It's going to be a long, hot summer, people. Maybe the heat has gone straight to my brain but I am really loving warm, woodsy colors and textures these days. Playing them as accents among an otherwise light and neutral color palette is what keeps these tones tones fresh. 

I recently worked on a project where we worked to warm up a cool toned space. I pulled natural textures like sisal, raffia and linen in and layered them with warm Southwestern-style accents. Here's a little peek at what we discussed. PS- the pair of lamps on the sofa table have a COWHIDE lamp shade. What will they think of next...



Stay cool!

2 comments:

  1. Looooove. Neutral with a pop of color. Those two rugs together are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!