Tuesday, February 11, 2014

First Look at Fashion Week

"Every year the women of New York leave the past behind and look forward to the future...this is known as Fashion Week." 
- Carrie Bradshaw, "Sex and the City"

The first few runway shots have begun to surface on Style.com. This time of year, I find myself heading to their website several times an hour a few times a day to see the latest updates. I've perused a teeny bit and have to say I am looooving Lela Rose's runway so far. (Big surprise.) (Sarcasm font.) The Dallas-born designer just knows what a Southern lady wants. Her pieces are stylish and wearable but never trendy. These are the types of clothes that make a functional wardrobe and you'll reach for them year after year.




I will own this top! And those shoes!!!






These pieces won't be available for months. Until then, you can get your Lela fix for spring and summer. I'm sort of obsessed with this entire Resort look. 


Shop more pieces below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!