Monday, November 18, 2013

It's Curtains for the Guest Room

The holidays are all about thinking of others and showing them how grateful you are to have them in your life. For some of us, it's also a time when you have lots of visitors whom you want to feel cozy, relaxed and welcomed in your home. What better time than now to give your guest room a little revamp? 

This particular room in my house continually evolves. This past summer, we moved my old upholstered headboard and all of its bedding in there alongside my favorite Stark antelope rug. It was a match made in Heaven yet the room still feels a bit bare. I've come to the conclusion that curtains are the solution...and not just any old curtains- some really fun and fabulous ones with a super cool curtain rod. These are the different ideas I've come up with so far in this VERY rough Photoshop job...

Top Right: Curtains/ Lamp/ Bedside Table

Which version is your favorite? I'm sort of leaning toward the bottom right corner. To me, the guest room is a space where you can afford to have a little fun. What do you think? 

2 comments:

  1. The lapis curtain is my fav!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!! Do you think the scale of the pattern will be too big though? I'm just worried there will be too many large prints...but maybe not??

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by Savoir-Flair. I look forward to reading your comments!